Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Joe Harvell <jh...@dogpad.net> on 2006/07/28 20:33:17 UTC

per user Bayesian filtering

I have Postfix 2.2.10 and SpamAssassin 3.1.3.  I have been trying to
figure out how to set up per-user Bayesian filtering.  Obviously I need
to cause sa-learn to maintain a different database for each user.  My
question is how do I get SpamAssassin to use the DB corresponding to the
recipient of the message?  And if the message is destined to multiple
recipients, each with separate Bayesian DBs, does/can SA score them
separately?

Re: per user Bayesian filtering

Posted by Joe Harvell <jh...@dogpad.net>.
I use Cyrus.  How can I configure Cyrus to do this?  Right now Spam
Assassin is getting triggered due to my Postfix config:

smtp      inet  n       -       n       -       -       smtpd
        -o content_filter=sa

sa      unix    -       n       n       -       -       pipe
        user=spamd
        argv=/usr/bin/spamc
        -e /usr/sbin/sendmail
        -oi
        -f ${sender} ${recipient}

Posted by John Andersen <js...@pen.homeip.net>.

--
John Andersen

Re: per user Bayesian filtering

Posted by Joe Harvell <jh...@dogpad.net>.
I just realized the question also applies to outgoing mail.  Would that
be based on the senders DB?  What about for relayed mail?  Is there a
way to make it so that SA only gets invoked for incoming mail?