Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Scott Reed <sr...@avacoda.com> on 2011/06/11 06:03:36 UTC

Dynamic AJAX text in WebMarkupContainer

I am using Wicket with jQuery Mobile. I cannot use Wicket Label because
it interferes with (eliminates) the jQM styling. I am using
WebMarkupContainer for most components but I need to have dynamic AJAX
text and would appreciate help on how  to do it with WebMarkupContainer
or any other ideas on how to resolve this issue.
   Thanks,
     Scott

Re: Dynamic AJAX text in WebMarkupContainer

Posted by Josh Kamau <jo...@gmail.com>.
Scott,

What if you use a label(with a span) inside your jq-styled component, then
you call renderBodyOnly on the label ? The idea is to put content inside
your jq-styled component.

Josh.

Posted by Scott Reed <sr...@avacoda.com>.
Thank you, Benoît.