Posted to docs-dev@perl.apache.org by Per Einar Ellefsen <pe...@skynet.be> on 2002/06/10 23:47:43 UTC

DocSet problems

Hi,

Two problems with DocSet:
1) http://perl.apache.org/release/docs/index.html
Even though all config.cfg  files seem fine, the 1.0 os one gets the same
title as the 2.0 os one. I think this might be related to the fact that
they are similar and contain the same docset, win32. More than that, don't
know.

2) The Sitemap. You'll see that under "What is mod_perl?", it only lists
the Apache::Registry example. This is probably due to them all being
hidden, but I still think it should display them all.

--
Per Einar Ellefsen
per.einar@skynet.be

Re: DocSet problems

Posted by Stas Bekman <st...@stason.org>.
>> Well, then there's a bug because as I said the Apache::Registry
>> example (which is hidden) shows up, while the rest do not.
>

> true, that's the edge case bug. Will fix. Thanks for pointing it out.

fixed :)

Re: DocSet problems

Posted by Stas Bekman <st...@stason.org>.

Re: DocSet problems

Posted by Per Einar Ellefsen <pe...@skynet.be>.
At 06:24 11.06.2002, Stas Bekman wrote:
>Per Einar Ellefsen wrote:
>>Hi,
>>Two problems with DocSet:
>>1) http://perl.apache.org/release/docs/index.html
>>Even though all config.cfg  files seem fine, the 1.0 os one gets the same
>>title as the 2.0 os one. I think this might be related to the fact that
>>they are similar and contain the same docset, win32. More than that,
>>don't know.
>
>Each docset must have a unique id. We cannot rely on paths, because it's
>possible that the same docset is linked from different places.
>
>I've given each docset a unique name, should be fine now.

Ok, great, thank you.

Re: DocSet problems

Posted by Stas Bekman <st...@stason.org>.