Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Lior Shliechkorn <li...@yahoo.com> on 2003/04/30 18:16:13 UTC

Tomcat Security - Locking user out

I'm sure this might be a java topic more than a Tomcat one. But I think my webapp's security was compromised today and I want to be able to block a user from trying to log in more than 3 time say. How can I set this up? I'm definitely new to the whole security aspect of Tomcat and web applications. If someone can also refer me to some security documentation for web apps and Tomcat it would be very greatly appreciated, Thanks,
lior