Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Matt Benson <gu...@gmail.com> on 2013/09/24 23:29:24 UTC

[RESULT] Promote [weaver] component out of sandbox

Final tally:

+1 (binding): 9
+1 (non-binding): 2
+/-0: 0
-1: 0

The vote passes.  Thanks to all who voted (or failed to -1 ;) )!

Matt

Re: [RESULT] Promote [weaver] component out of sandbox

Posted by Luc Maisonobe <Lu...@free.fr>.
Le 26/09/2013 07:16, Benedikt Ritter a écrit :
> I think Luc has the necessary karma.

I don't think so. It seems I can edit projects, but not create new ones.

Can someone with JIRA admin karma here try to do it?

Luc

Posted by Benedikt Ritter <be...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Matt Benson <gu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Benedikt Ritter <be...@gmail.com>.