Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/22 02:44:32 UTC

New Jackrabbit committer

Hi,

Please welcome Esteban Franqueiro as a new committer and PMC member of
the Apache Jackrabbit project. The Jackrabbit PMC recently decided to
offer Esteban committership based on his contributions. I'm happy to
announce that he accepted the offer and that all the related
administrative work has now been taken care of.

Welcome to the team, Esteban!

BR,

Jukka Zitting

Re: New Jackrabbit committer

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com>.
Hi Esteban !

Am Dienstag, den 22.04.2008, 03:44 +0300 schrieb Jukka Zitting:
> Please welcome Esteban Franqueiro as a new committer and PMC member of
> the Apache Jackrabbit project. The Jackrabbit PMC recently decided to
> offer Esteban committership based on his contributions. I'm happy to
> announce that he accepted the offer and that all the related
> administrative work has now been taken care of.
>
> Welcome to the team, Esteban!

Congratulations !

Welcome and keep up the great work.

Regards
Felix

Re: New Jackrabbit committer

Posted by Thomas Mueller <th...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Welcome to the team, Esteban!

Regards,
Thomas

Re: New Jackrabbit committer

Posted by Paco Avila <pa...@git.es>.
El mar, 22-04-2008 a las 03:44 +0300, Jukka Zitting escribió:
> Hi,
>
> Please welcome Esteban Franqueiro as a new committer and PMC member of
> the Apache Jackrabbit project. The Jackrabbit PMC recently decided to
> offer Esteban committership based on his contributions. I'm happy to
> announce that he accepted the offer and that all the related
> administrative work has now been taken care of.
>
> Welcome to the team, Esteban!

Congratulations! :)

--
Paco Avila <pa...@git.es>
GIT Consultors

Re: New Jackrabbit committer

Posted by Esteban Franqueiro <es...@bea.com>.
> Hi,
>
> Please welcome Esteban Franqueiro as a new committer and PMC member of
> the Apache Jackrabbit project. The Jackrabbit PMC recently decided to
> offer Esteban committership based on his contributions. I'm happy to
> announce that he accepted the offer and that all the related
> administrative work has now been taken care of.
>
> Welcome to the team, Esteban!

Thanks Jukka and the rest of the team for your trust!
I'm very happy to join the team. I hope we can all continue to make Jackrabbit a great product.
Thanks!

Esteban Franqueiro
esteban.franqueiro@bea.com

Notice:  This email message, together with any attachments, may contain information  of  BEA Systems,  Inc.,  its subsidiaries  and  affiliated entities,  that may be confidential,  proprietary,  copyrighted  and/or legally privileged, and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity named in this message. If you are not the intended recipient, and have received this message in error, please immediately return this by email and then delete it.