Posted to rampart-dev@ws.apache.org by Wally Dennis <Wa...@Hewitt.com> on 2009/05/01 23:56:38 UTC

Wally Dennis is out of the office.

Regarding your message: WS Security : Rampart Issue with
sp:IncludeTimestamp. Help required

I will be out of the office starting  01-May-2009 and will not return until
05-May-2009.

The information contained in this e-mail and any accompanying documents may contain information that is confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, or if this message has been addressed to you in error, please immediately alert the sender by reply e-mail and then delete this message, including any attachments. Any dissemination, distribution or other use of the contents of this message by anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. All messages sent to and from this e-mail address may be monitored as permitted by applicable law and regulations to ensure compliance with our internal policies and to protect our business. E-mails are not secure and cannot be guaranteed to be error free as they can be intercepted, amended, lost or destroyed, or contain viruses. You are deemed to have accepted these risks if you communicate with us by e-mail.

Re: Wally Dennis is out of the office.

Posted by Nandana Mihindukulasooriya <na...@gmail.com>.
Dennis,
      If it is configurable, please omit the mailing list from your auto
reply settings [1],[2].

regards,
Nandana

[1] -