Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Keerthiraja SJ <sj...@gmail.com> on 2015/07/09 11:18:30 UTC

Is it possible to point external Router Network on cloudstack

Hi All,

My Network team allocated a Network segment 10.3.132.0/24 on VLAN 132.

So is that possible to create a VM using this network without the
Virtualrouter. Where it should have to point via my PhysicalRouter.

Thanks,
Keerthi

RE: Is it possible to point external Router Network on cloudstack

Posted by Patrick Chevalley <pa...@b-i.com>.
Hi Keerthi,

Take a look at Remi's valuable blog:
http://blog.remibergsma.com/2012/08/30/going-beyond-cloudstack-advanced-networking-how-i-replaced-the-virtual-router-with-my-own-physical-linux-router/