Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Joerg Heinicke <jo...@gmx.de> on 2008/03/10 13:33:30 UTC

Re: Problem with flowscript after svn up this morning

Has something changed with Rhino?

http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/demos/trunk/samples/forms/form1.flow

java.lang.RuntimeException: NOT SUPPORTED
	at org.mozilla.javascript.Context.compileImpl(Context.java:2353)
	at org.mozilla.javascript.Context.compileReader(Context.java:1310)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.flow.javascript.fom.FOM_JavaScriptInterpreter.compileScript(FOM_JavaScriptInterpreter.java:503)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.flow.CompilingInterpreter$ScriptSourceEntry.compile(CompilingInterpreter.java:114)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.flow.javascript.fom.FOM_JavaScriptInterpreter.setupContext(FOM_JavaScriptInterpreter.java:429)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.flow.javascript.fom.FOM_JavaScriptInterpreter.callFunction(FOM_JavaScriptInterpreter.java:575)

Joerg

Posted by Vadim Gritsenko <va...@reverycodes.com>.
On Mar 10, 2008, at 8:33 AM, Joerg Heinicke wrote:

> Has something changed with Rhino?

Nope, but was a problem in FOM_JavaScriptInterpreter. fixed.

Vadim