Posted to hdfs-user@hadoop.apache.org by Nan Zhu <zh...@gmail.com> on 2012/10/13 17:49:26 UTC

回复: compile hadoop failed, src/test/lib does not exist?

I added that directory manually, but failed when compiling compile-hdfs-classes:

build.xml:556: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/servlet/jsp/JspFactory

the jetty library missing? how to add?

Best,

--
Nan Zhu
School of Computer Science,

在 2012年10月13日星期六,上午11:36,Nan Zhu 写道:

Posted by Nan Zhu <zh...@gmail.com>.
1.0.3 stable release

--
Nan Zhu
School of Computer Science,

在 2012年10月13日星期六,下午12:34,Chen He 写道:

Posted by Nan Zhu <zh...@gmail.com>.
1.0.3 stable release

Posted by Nan Zhu <zh...@gmail.com>.
1.0.3 stable release

Posted by Nan Zhu <zh...@gmail.com>.
1.0.3 stable release

Re: 回复: compile hadoop failed, src/test/lib does not exist?

Posted by Chen He <ai...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Chen He <ai...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Chen He <ai...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Chen He <ai...@gmail.com>.