Posted to users@groovy.apache.org by Gerald Wiltse <je...@gmail.com> on 2016/04/06 20:13:52 UTC

BountySource Salt For Groovy Project

https://salt.bountysource.com/

I have no experience with this service, and have not researched it deeply,
but on the surface it seems like it might something relevant to the Groovy
Language.  I discovered it just now and wanted to share it with this group.

Regards,
Jerry

Gerald R. Wiltse
jerrywiltse@gmail.com

Re: BountySource Salt For Groovy Project

Posted by Alessio Stalla <al...@gmail.com>.
I like the concepts behind BountySource but I've never actively used the
platform. I for one would like to support Groovy that way.