Posted to dev@quickstep.apache.org by Jignesh Patel <ji...@pivotal.io> on 2016/05/16 22:03:23 UTC

Travis

Thanks to Zuyu we now have Travis CI setup for ASF mirror repo. https://travis-ci.org/apache/incubator-quickstep/builds/130675486 <https://travis-ci.org/apache/incubator-quickstep/builds/130675486>.

Let us all work on migrating to the Apache repo so that by the end of next week, we don’t need to use the Pivotal repo.

Zuyu will also send out to this group, notes on:
a) How to open a PR in ASF
b) How to provide feedback on PRs and close a PR.

Feedback on that is welcome!

Cheers,
Jignesh

Re: Travis

Posted by Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org>.
Ok, so now that the last blocker is gone when is the flag day for a
full migration?

Thanks,
Roman.