Posted to user@shiro.apache.org by Nagaraju Kurma <na...@enhancesys.com> on 2014/09/26 11:35:55 UTC

how to make subject as authenticated manually

Hi all,

i want to perform the authentication at service and authorization at UI.
Like i have a REST service which will just performs the authentication and
sends me the code saying that given credentials are valid, Then based on
that flag i have to make my subject as authenticated at UI side.

Is there any way like that?

--

Thanks & Regards

Nagaraju Kurma

Re: how to make subject as authenticated manually

Posted by Les Hazlewood <lh...@apache.org>.
Use the Subject.Builder?

Once you've created the Subject though, you have to bind it to the thread
for later use during request processing.  See
http://shiro.apache.org/subject.html

'Custom Subject Instances'

--
Les Hazlewood | @lhazlewood