Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Denik Joseph <de...@hotmail.com> on 2000/11/06 16:05:31 UTC

map new directory in tomcat

sir,
i have installed tomcat on a Winnt machine. i would like to know how to give
mappings to a new directory say for example d:\new\test which contains my
.jsp files so that i could save my work in the given directory. please help
me as soon as possible
denik

http://profiles.msn.com.

Premature end of script headers?

Posted by David Knaack <dk...@rdtech.com>.
Howdy,

I'm getting an error in my tomcat-error log on every request that says

[...] Premature end of script headers: /servlets/xxx

What does that indicate?

Thanks
DK