Posted to dev@asterixdb.apache.org by Ian Maxon <im...@uci.edu> on 2015/10/01 04:26:11 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache AsterixDB 0.8.7-incubating

Hi everyone,

Please verify and vote on the first full Apache AsterixDB release!

The tag to be voted on is

asterix-0.8.7-incubating
commit : 44ae40a100a77ddd03490c61330bc6f4eff94f4d
link: https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-asterixdb.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/asterix-0.8.7-incubating

The artifacts, md5s, and signatures are at:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/asterixdb/asterix-0.8.7-incubating-source-release.zip
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/asterixdb/asterix-0.8.7-incubating-source-release.zip.asc
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/asterixdb/asterix-0.8.7-incubating-source-release.zip.md5
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/asterixdb/asterix-0.8.7-incubating-source-release.zip.sha1

MD5: 3a50db778811c2e9d2eb07028e5bbc15
SHA1: a224abed4a1e1fb0193cecfaf8f973ebd2e24005

Additionally, a staged maven repository is available at:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheasterix-1008/

The KEYS file containing the PGP keys used to sign the release can be found at

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/incubator/asterixdb/KEYS

RAT was executed as part of Maven via the RAT maven plugin, but it
excludes the following paths:

**/*.adm
**/*.aql
**/*.csv
**/*.ddl
**/*.iml
**/*.out
**/*.tbl
**/*.tsv
**/*.txt
**/*.xsd

These files either are either data for tests, procedurally generated,
or source files which come without a header mentioning their license,
but have an explicit reference in the LICENSE file.

The vote is open for 72 hours, or until the necessary number of votes
(3 +1) has been reached.

Please vote
[ ] +1 release this package as Apache AsterixDB 0.8.7-incubating
[ ] 0 No strong feeling either way
[ ] -1 do not release this package because ...

Thanks!
- Ian

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache AsterixDB 0.8.7-incubating

Posted by Ian Maxon <im...@uci.edu>.
Oh, good catch, that's really weird. Something must have gone wrong
with mvn release:perform? Ill throw this repo out and retry

Posted by Till Westmann <ti...@apache.org>.
-1

Posted by Ian Maxon <im...@uci.edu>.
Ah, caught that one in the main page but not that one :) Easy enough
to fix though...

Posted by Till Westmann <ti...@apache.org>.
I think it’s not right, but not a release blocker.
We should file an issue for that (or fix it).

My 2c,
Till

Posted by Yingyi Bu <bu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Taewoo Kim <wa...@gmail.com>.