Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Alexey Romanchuk <al...@gmail.com> on 2009/10/23 11:55:06 UTC

Configuring number of retries

Hi, all

Assume you had a queue with 3 messages in it. Consumer use transacted
session and try to process first messages. Then he fails and call rollback
on transaction. Is there any way to configure number of retries in this
case?

Thanks!

Re: Configuring number of retries

Posted by Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net>.
Hi,

DLQs are probably a way to go. See here for more info
http://activemq.apache.org/message-redelivery-and-dlq-handling.html

Cheers

Blog - http://www.nighttale.net

Posted by Alexey Romanchuk <al...@gmail.com>.

Posted by magellings <ma...@qg.com>.

Posted by Alexey Romanchuk <al...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Gary Tully <ga...@gmail.com>.
see some detail @ http://activemq.apache.org/redelivery-policy.html

2009/10/23 Alexey Romanchuk <al...@gmail.com>

> Hi, all
>
> Assume you had a queue with 3 messages in it. Consumer use transacted
> session and try to process first messages. Then he fails and call rollback
> on transaction. Is there any way to configure number of retries in this
> case?
>
> Thanks!

http://blog.garytully.com

Open Source Integration