Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Bjorn Townsend <bj...@sourcelabs.com> on 2007/10/01 23:35:37 UTC

Axis 1.x JIRA cleanup

Hello all,

Dims's departure (good luck and best wishes, Dims!) and subsequent
releasing of his assigned issues back into the unassigned queue in
JIRA led me to comb back through the issues in the Axis 1.x JIRA.
There are a lot of issues in there that are out of date, abandoned or
have been resolved but their status has never been updated.  It might
be helpful as part of the ongoing effort to maintain the legacy
branch if we cleaned up the Axis JIRA a bit.

I already do that sort of thing on a daily basis as part of my job,
and I'd be happy to extend that process to cleaning up the 937 open
issues in the Axis 1.x JIRA if someone would be willing to give me
the necessary permissions. Of course, if that's something that can
only be bestowed upon people with commit rights to the project I
understand -- I just wanted to make the offer.

Thanks,
Bjorn

Re: Axis 1.x JIRA cleanup

Posted by Bjorn Townsend <bj...@sourcelabs.com>.
On Oct 8, 2007, at 2:50 PM  October 8, Tom Jordahl wrote:

> I would be happy to grant you the Karma you need to accomplish this.
>
> Send me a note directly with JIRA details (your username).

Thank you Tom! I've sent you email offlist.

Bjorn

RE: Axis 1.x JIRA cleanup

Posted by Tom Jordahl <tj...@adobe.com>.
Bjorn,

I didn't see anyone else reply to this, but I (being one of the last
Axis 1.x guys still "around" although I use that term very loosely.)
think that an Axis 1.x bug scrub would be *tremendously* useful.

--
Tom Jordahl
Adobe