Posted to user@uima.apache.org by David Garcia Narbona <da...@barcelonamedia.org> on 2012/08/02 12:18:10 UTC

[UIMACPP] execution error usign 2.4.5 rc05

Hi,

I have compiled  a C++ UIMA annotator for UIMACPP 2.4.5 RC05.
Compilation process has been fulfilled with success.
When I launch the annotator within a CPE, I get following error message:

"Error loading annotator 'DeSR'. 'libuima-2.3.so: cannot open shared
object file: No such file or directory."

I have had a look at UIMACPP_HOME_2.4.0/lib/ noticing that
libuima-2.3.so file is missing, whereas this file can be found in
UIMACPP_HOME_2.3.0/lib/

Is it possible this error is due to some compilation problem?

Regards,
David

Del dilluns 2 de juliol al divendres 31 d’agost, l’horari de Recepció de Barcelona Media serà de 8.30 a 15:00 hores, excepte del 6 al 24 d’agost, període corresponent al tancament per vacances.

Del lunes 2 de julio al viernes 31 de agosto, el horario de Recepción  de Barcelona Media será de 8:30 a 15:00 horas, excepto del 6 al 24 de agosto, período correspondiente al cierre por vacaciones.

Barcelona Media summer opening hours (reception desk ) will be from 8:30 to 15:00 from July 2nd to August 31st, except from August 6 to 24 inclusive, which corresponds to the holiday closure period.

Re: [UIMACPP] execution error usign 2.4.5 rc05

Posted by Eddie Epstein <ea...@gmail.com>.
The current uimacpp source builds libuima.so. In general uimacpp is
not binary compatible from version to version, so you will have to
recompile your annotator with an SDK of the target version. Make sure
the annotator build environment is setup correctly, with
LD_LIBRARY_PATH pointing at the target SDK/lib.

Eddie