Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Song Qiu <so...@tumbleweed.com> on 2004/01/30 04:36:19 UTC

does not work with IOException?

I use <error-page> to do global error handling. It works perfectly for
ServletException. I can see the eror page displayed properly. But for
IOException, It does not work, I can only see a blank page.

Here is part of my web.xml:
<error-page>
<!-- This is to catch any ServletException -->
<exception-type>javax.servlet.ServletException</exception-type>
/GenericErrorForward.jsp
</error-page>

<error-page>
<!-- This is to catch any IOException -->
<exception-type>java.lang.IOException</exception-type>
/GenericErrorForward.jsp
</error-page>

Thanks.

Song

Re: does not work with IOException?

Posted by Martin Cooper <ma...@apache.org>.
Um, you might want to try java.io.IOException instread of
java.lang.IOException... ;-)

--
Martin Cooper