Posted to commits@jackrabbit.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2017/10/18 08:55:30 UTC

[Jackrabbit Wiki] Update of "Oakathon November 2017" by asaar

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Jackrabbit Wiki" for change notification.

The "Oakathon November 2017" page has been changed by asaar:
https://wiki.apache.org/jackrabbit/Oakathon%20November%202017?action=diff&rev1=7&rev2=8

  || Threat Model || Create a threat model for Oak || 2 x 2hours || everyone interested; 1 expert per topic needed on demand || angela ||
  || m12n || Continue/complete modularization effort || as long as it takes || everyone interested || angela ||
  || TarMK tooling || Review and advance tooling API and initial implementations from the August Oakathon.  || 2-5d || everyone interested || Michael ||
+ || Versioning and adoption || probably related to m12n, discuss how we think about Oak adoption when new feature are implemented, but upstream modules cannot take unstable versions || 2h || everyone interested || Alex ||

  = Agenda Proposal =