Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Yannick Menager <ym...@fastmail.fm> on 2003/10/19 19:27:19 UTC

again.... when will 2.2 cvs be available via anon pserver

Since i was ignored last time, there's my question again :)

When will the 2.2 tree be available via anonymous cvs ? ( it isn't right
now, or at least it doesn't show up on viewcvs, and failed to checkout
last time i tried )

Re: again.... when will 2.2 cvs be available via anon pserver

Posted by Yannick Menager <ym...@fastmail.fm>.
ha yes... now it's working :)

Posted by Andrew Savory <an...@luminas.co.uk>.

Orixo alliance: http://www.orixo.com/          Web:    www.luminas.co.uk

Re: again.... when will 2.2 cvs be available via anon pserver

Posted by Upayavira <uv...@upaya.co.uk>.
Yannick Menager wrote:

> Since i was ignored last time, there's my question again :)
>
> When will the 2.2 tree be available via anonymous cvs ? ( it isn't
> right now, or at least it doesn't show up on viewcvs, and failed to
> checkout last time i tried )

I believe a link needs to be made on the CVS server. I will ask on
infrastructure how to get it made.

Upayavira