Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by ? ? <fu...@live.com> on 2018/03/30 05:27:41 UTC

kafka streams coordinator error

Hi:
I used kafka streams for days.
and I meet a problem today.when I test 2400W data in kafka though kafka streaming then write datas to HDFS .
I found the final results is bigger then 2400W.and in console I found the error.

 Offset commit failed on partition xxxx-2 at offset 63514037: The coordinator is not aware of this member

kafka commit in internal topic.
I set max.poll.record is 300.and I check max.poll.interval.ms is default  300000
and I check one record need 1 ms to be processed .
I wonder why throw this error ?

write
________________________________

funkyyj@live.com

Re: Re: kafka streams coordinator error

Posted by 杰 杨 <fu...@live.com>.
there is no errors in that time broker server.logs

funkyyj@live.com

From: Sameer Kumar<ma...@gmail.com>
Date: 2018-03-30 13:33
To: users<ma...@kafka.apache.org>
Subject: Re: kafka streams coordinator error
Check Kafka broker logs as well, see if there some error there.

Posted by Sameer Kumar <sa...@gmail.com>.