Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Steve Yin <st...@gmail.com> on 2013/01/25 09:42:42 UTC

[Call For QA Volunteers] AOO UI IAccessible2 testing work

Hi all,

The UI part of the AOO IAccessible2 migration dev work will be done in a
few days. We need QA volunteers to join the testing work and ensure the
migration quality. This work will be started on the branch "ia2".
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openoffice/branches/ia2

If you are interested in AOO IAccessible2 testing work, please reply this
mail. Thanks.

--
Best Regards,

Steve Yin

Re: [Call For QA Volunteers] AOO UI IAccessible2 testing work

Posted by Steve Yin <st...@gmail.com>.
Hi Steve,

Yes, the branch "ia2" is ready for QA now. The earlier the power users
involve, the faster project progress we can expect.

Good idea! I hope NVDA dev team can join AOO IA2 dev work now. NVDA and
Symphony had ever corroborated for a while in 2010, they are very
professional and enthusiastic.

Your initial testing is welcome. It will be helpful for IA2 QA work.

I am sorry that I did not attend the event. I hope we can meet in the near
future. : )

Thanks.

Posted by Steve Lee <st...@opendirective.com>.
Hi Steve, thanks Don

Posted by Steve Yin <st...@gmail.com>.
Hi Steve and Don,

Posted by Donald Harbison <dp...@gmail.com>.
Hi Steve Yin,

Posted by Steve Yin <st...@gmail.com>.
Hi Diego Valle,

Posted by Diego Valle Rosado <di...@gmail.com>.
Hello

Posted by Fan Zheng <zh...@gmail.com>.
Great works, Steve, Well done!

And I think you may give some certain corresponding FVT cases to the QA
volenteers, if there exist.

Posted by Steve Yin <st...@gmail.com>.
Hi Simon,

Posted by Shenfeng Liu <li...@gmail.com>.