Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Shmuel Krakower <sh...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/22 08:55:47 UTC

Wordpress performance testing framework

Hi All,
I've just released an open source load testing framework for Wordpress,
which is build with JMeter (and JMeter Plugins).
Originally I had in mind to make it part of the templates in JMeter, but I
think it is too complex to be part of JMeter, as a template.

I've made it available on: https://github.com/jmeter-templates/wordpress

I'm interested to hear back with any feedback on the structure of the
script.

I would like to encourage anyone who has created a load testing script for
other popular CMS to make it generic and modular and share it as an open
source. Possible location is under the organization I have created at:
https://github.com/jmeter-templates

Best,

Shmuel Krakower.
www.Beatsoo.org - re-use your jmeter scripts for application performance

RE: Wordpress performance testing framework

Posted by Bob <b....@gmail.com>.
Awesome, thumbs up! This is what I also wanted to write and share in
Github. I might join for the next CMS.