Posted to dev@cayenne.apache.org by Sarva Ratchagan <sa...@outlook.com> on 2017/02/09 20:22:18 UTC

Reg | 'mvn cayenne-modeler:run' command still broken in 4.0.M5

Hi Gang,

    I just want make sure this "mvn cayenne-modeler:run" command working for all community developers or not. Because when I try to run cayenne modeler from my local environment It seems to be broken. I hope this issue already raised & fixed by Andrus. I can see some log against this issue in Jira.

 Please refer this link.

When I run this command, this is what I'm getting here.

[cid:932570a4-bd04-4d7b-bdc8-922459d17653]

Can anyone tell me why?

At the same time if I try with "mvn org.apache.cayenne.plugins:maven-cayenne-modeler-plugin:4.0.M5-SNAPSHOT:run" this command Its working perfect.

Thanks -

Sarva

Re: Reg | 'mvn cayenne-modeler:run' command still broken in 4.0.M5

Posted by Sarva Ratchagan <sa...@outlook.com>.
Thanks @Anrus & @Nikita

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.