Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by "Mark W. Shead" <mw...@gmail.com> on 2008/05/07 22:19:31 UTC

IDE Integration for Tap 5

I am looking for IDE integration for Tapestry 5.  I was getting ready
to try out IDEA because it appears to be the only IDE with a plugin
for Tapestry 5.  However when I click on the link on the front page of
the Tapestry site, it doesn't seem to take me to the TapIDEA plugin.

Is anyone else using some type of IDE plugin for Tapestry 5?  If so
what are you using and where do you find it?

Mark

Re: IDE Integration for Tap 5

Posted by "Mark W. Shead" <mw...@gmail.com>.
Component autocomplete in the .tml files.  Visually linking Java code
to .tml files would be nice (like the WebObject Builder use to do.)

Re: IDE Integration for Tap 5

Posted by Sven Homburg <ho...@googlemail.com>.

--
with regards
Sven Homburg

Re: IDE Integration for Tap 5

Posted by "Mark W. Shead" <mw...@gmail.com>.

Re: IDE Integration for Tap 5

Posted by Sven Homburg <ho...@googlemail.com>.
i dont know who needs it, but have a look for that

http://blogs.logical-software.com/roller/frontpage/page/search?tag=loomy

i think very usefull is a generated html, that describe used components in
pages, services etc
so you may have a wunderfull technical overview of the application