Posted to user@ant.apache.org by pr...@polaris.co.in on 2006/06/27 16:32:17 UTC

hi..

new joinee to the group.. can anyone of you post how to get files from
pvcs & overwrite in sequence...

advance thanx for ur help...

Bye..

This e-Mail may contain proprietary and confidential information and is sent for the intended recipient(s) only.  If by an addressing or transmission error this mail has been misdirected to you, you are requested to delete this mail immediately. You are also hereby notified that any use, any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and/or publication of this e-mail message, contents or its attachment other than by its intended recipient/s is strictly prohibited.

Visit us at http://www.polaris.co.in

RE: pvcs - ant usage..

Posted by "Anderson, Rob (Global Trade)" <Ro...@nike.com>.
The <pcvs> task was intended for use with PVCS Version Manager, not PVCS
Dimensions. The two products are vastly different.

-Rob A

RE: pvcs - ant usage..

Posted by pr...@wipro.com.

Re: pvcs - ant usage..

Posted by "Scot P. Floess" <fl...@mindspring.com>.
I am using 1.6.5...

Posted by pr...@polaris.co.in.
I am using ant versin 1.6, can u confirm yours..

no probs.. thanks for that infor.

"Scot P. Floess" <fl...@mindspring.com>
06/27/2006 09:40 PM
Please respond to "Ant Users List"

        To:     Ant Users List <us...@ant.apache.org>
        cc:     (bcc: prashanth.l/Polaris)

Re: pvcs - ant usage..

Posted by "Scot P. Floess" <fl...@mindspring.com>.
I just looked at the document and it seems that you can do:

<pvcs ... userid = "<your user id>"

It's been a long time since I had to use PVCS...and I never used ant
with it when I did...  Regarding the password, no clue...

Sorry I can't be more help...

prashanth.l@polaris.co.in wrote:
> where to specify pvcs user id & password..
>
> <pvcs repository="/mnt/pvcs" pvcsproject="/myprj"/>
>
> there is no option in the manual pages..
>
> Thanx Scot,
> Prashant
>

> "Scot P. Floess" <fl...@mindspring.com>
> 06/27/2006 08:06 PM
> Please respond to "Ant Users List"
>
>         To:     Ant Users List <us...@ant.apache.org>
>         cc:     (bcc: prashanth.l/Polaris)
>         Subject:        Re: hi..
>

> Take a peak at the <pvcs> task defined in the optional tasks...
>
> prashanth.l@polaris.co.in wrote:
>
>> new joinee to the group.. can anyone of you post how to get files from
>> pvcs & overwrite in sequence...
>>
>> advance thanx for ur help...
>>
>> Bye..
>>
>> This e-Mail may contain proprietary and confidential information and is
>>
> sent for the intended recipient(s) only.  If by an addressing or
> transmission error this mail has been misdirected to you, you are
> requested to delete this mail immediately. You are also hereby notified
> that any use, any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying,
> disclosure, modification, distribution and/or publication of this e-mail
> message, contents or its attachment other than by its intended recipient/s
> is strictly prohibited.
>
>> Visit us at http://www.polaris.co.in

--
Scot P. Floess
27 Lake Royale
Louisburg, NC  27549

252-478-8087 (Home)
919-754-4592 (Work)

pvcs - ant usage..

Posted by pr...@polaris.co.in.
where to specify pvcs user id & password..

<pvcs repository="/mnt/pvcs" pvcsproject="/myprj"/>

there is no option in the manual pages..

Thanx Scot,
Prashant

"Scot P. Floess" <fl...@mindspring.com>
06/27/2006 08:06 PM