Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Stuff_Me <st...@gmail.com> on 2009/09/02 11:48:33 UTC

XMLBeans Schema's not Jar generating

Hi to All,

I am using Maven with XMLBeans Plugin as mentioned in the
http://mojo.codehaus.org/xmlbeans-maven-plugin/usage.html
Now in the example, the geronimo-tomcat jar is expected to be a listed
depedency of the project. As I am new to Maven, I don't want to use
geronimo-tomcat and make the project messy.
So do we have any other alternatives to generate the Jars for the schema for
my XMLBeans....

Thanks in Advane....

<plugins>
  <plugin>
    <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
    <artifactId>xmlbeans-maven-plugin</artifactId>
    <version>2.3.2</version>
    <executions>
       <execution>
          <goals>
             <goal>xmlbeans</goal>
             <goal>xmlbeans-test</goal>
          </goals>
       </execution>
    </executions>
    <inherited>true</inherited>
    <configuration>
       <schemaDirectory>src/main/xsd</schemaDirectory>
    </configuration>
  </plugin>
</plugins>

Re: XMLBeans Schema's not Jar generating

Posted by cupps101 <Ke...@unitersna.com>.
How do I generate a jar file from my xsd fiile using maven

Re: XMLBeans Schema's not Jar generating

Posted by Anders Hammar <an...@hammar.net>.
Did you try it?
If you have the xsd files in your project, you specify that as described
under "Basic Usage" in the link you provided. If the xsd files are in a
separate artifact, you do it as described under "Schema Jar Support" (and
change the artifact reference as appropriate).

/Anders

Posted by Stuff_Me <st...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Anders Hammar <an...@hammar.net>.