Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Gerrit Brehmer <gb...@yahoo.de> on 2008/11/29 12:19:47 UTC

Retrieve Last Artifact URL from Remote Repository

Hi,

I want to do a remote deploy to a jboss server. For that I need the URL from
the last deployment to the remote repository (timestamped snapshots e.g.,
archiva server). The Url will be printed to the output console during/after
successful archiva deployment (deploy:deploy). So can I retrieve this
url/remote artifact name from a runtime property inside the pom? Or are
there any other possibilities to get this information?

Thanks in advance

Bye,

Gerrit