Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Ruchith Fernando <ru...@gmail.com> on 2006/05/12 20:21:09 UTC

[Axis2] Re: WS-Security and Rampart

Hi,

I see that you are using the code generated stub. In this case when
you create a new options object and set it in the ServiceClient
instance used in the stub the options instance in the stub gets
overridden. This options instance contains the address etc. that you
provided when creating the stub. Therefore please try the following to
get rid of the exception:

Replace this :

        Options options = new Options();
       options.setProperty("user", "test");

       stub._getServiceClient().setOptions(options);

With :
       stub._getServiceClient().getOptions().setProperty("user", "test");

This way we can ensure that the original options are not overridden
hence preserving the properties set by the stub.

> 1. Is there an alternative method to create the context without using
> the "createConfigurationContextFromFileSystem" call? I will require to
> create the context from within a packaged war file.
> 2. What is the minimum axis2.xml contents required to run the client?

Deepal (the "deployment guru") is the best person to answer these two
questions :-)

Thanks,
Ruchith

p.s. Please use [Axis2] prefix in the subject of the mails regarding axis2.