Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Felix Knecht <fe...@otego.com> on 2010/05/21 06:46:28 UTC

[ApacheDs] maven(?) creates new modules

Re: [ApacheDs] maven(?) creates new modules

Posted by Stefan Seelmann <se...@apache.org>.
Felix Knecht schrieb:
> In eclipse I can see sometimes 3 new modules (probably created by an
> external maven run) "core-entry", "utils" and "xdbm-base". Can they be
> added to the svn:ignore?

They were deleted via "svn rm". I think there still was an "target"
folder within those folders so the "svn up" didn't delete them in your
file system. Please just delete them, they shouldn't be created again.

Kind Regards,
Stefan

Re: [ApacheDs] maven(?) creates new modules

Posted by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@gmail.com>.
On 5/21/10 6:46 AM, Felix Knecht wrote:

> In eclipse I can see sometimes 3 new modules (probably created by an
> external maven run) "core-entry", "utils" and "xdbm-base". Can they be
> added to the svn:ignore?

That does not need to be put in svn:ignore. Just run mvn eclipse:ecljpse
again, they should vanish.

Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.nextury.com