Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Михаил Кучма <pr...@mail.ru> on 2010/03/01 05:12:37 UTC

Switch failure

Good day.

Upon performing switch from branch to trunk I've got an error:

In file D:\Development\SVN\Releases\TortoiseSVN-1.6.2\ext\subversion\subversion\libsvn_ra_svn\marshal.c
line 486: assertion failed (opt || cstr)

Best regards,
Mike Kuchma

RE: Switch failure

Posted by Bert Huijben <be...@qqmail.nl>.

This case was most likely fixed in Subversion 1.6.6, so the most current
version (1.6.9) should resolve this and other issues for you.

Thanks,
	Bert