Posted to users@archiva.apache.org by "Stallard,David" <st...@oclc.org> on 2013/11/20 16:56:58 UTC

Estimated release of Archiva 2.0.0?

I saw that 2.0.0-SNAPSHOT has been released and was just wondering if any date has been mentioned for the official 2.0.0 release.  I couldn't find anything by searching around a bit.

Thanks,
David

Re: Estimated release of Archiva 2.0.0?

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
I'd like to release that for the end of Nov or early Dec.
This will depend on my $DAYJOB load.

--
Olivier Lamy
Ecetera: http://ecetera.com.au