Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Adam Brod <AB...@intralinks.com> on 2006/03/02 21:03:19 UTC

MyFaces 1.1.3-SNAPSHOT and missing Resources

Hi-

I have read that a number of bug fixes have been checked into the
snapshot.  So I tried upgrading to MyFaces 1.1.3-SNAPSHOT and Tomahawk
1.1.2-SNAPSHOT.  Now my page with a tree2 component no longer works,
whereas it used to work in 1.1.1.  I get the same error with jscookMenu.

Does anybody know what's wrong?

Thanks,
Adam

2006-03-02 14:26:38,726 ERROR
org.apache.myfaces.shared_tomahawk.renderkit.html.util.DefaultAddResource
- Error while serving resource: tree2.H
tmlTreeRenderer/images/line-last.gif, message : Can't find bundle for base
name org.apache.myfaces.shared_tomahawk.renderkit.html.util.AddResou
rce, locale en_US
java.util.MissingResourceException: Can't find bundle for base name
org.apache.myfaces.shared_tomahawk.renderkit.html.util.AddResource, locale
en_US
        at
java.util.ResourceBundle.throwMissingResourceException(ResourceBundle.java:837)
        at java.util.ResourceBundle.getBundleImpl(ResourceBundle.java:727)
        at java.util.ResourceBundle.getBundle(ResourceBundle.java:550)
        at
org.apache.myfaces.shared_tomahawk.renderkit.html.util.MyFacesResourceLoader.getLastModified(MyFacesResourceLoader.java:69)
        at
org.apache.myfaces.shared_tomahawk.renderkit.html.util.MyFacesResourceLoader.defineCaching(MyFacesResourceLoader.java:188)
        at
org.apache.myfaces.shared_tomahawk.renderkit.html.util.MyFacesResourceLoader.serveResource(MyFacesResourceLoader.java:150)
        at
org.apache.myfaces.shared_tomahawk.renderkit.html.util.DefaultAddResource.serveResource(DefaultAddResource.java:526)
        at
org.apache.myfaces.component.html.util.ExtensionsFilter.doFilter(ExtensionsFilter.java:119)
        at
weblogic.servlet.internal.FilterChainImpl.doFilter(FilterChainImpl.java:42)
        at
org.acegisecurity.util.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:292)
        at
org.acegisecurity.intercept.web.FilterSecurityInterceptor.invoke(FilterSecurityInterceptor.java:108)
        at
org.acegisecurity.intercept.web.SecurityEnforcementFilter.doFilter(SecurityEnforcementFilter.java:197)
        at
org.acegisecurity.util.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:303)
        at
org.acegisecurity.ui.AbstractProcessingFilter.doFilter(AbstractProcessingFilter.java:246)
        at
org.acegisecurity.util.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:303)
        at
org.acegisecurity.context.HttpSessionContextIntegrationFilter.doFilter(HttpSessionContextIntegrationFilter.java:220)
        at
org.acegisecurity.util.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:303)
        at
org.acegisecurity.util.FilterChainProxy.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:173)
        at
org.acegisecurity.util.FilterToBeanProxy.doFilter(FilterToBeanProxy.java:120)
        at
weblogic.servlet.internal.FilterChainImpl.doFilter(FilterChainImpl.java:42)
        at
com.intralinks.ma.ui.filter.TransactionFilter.doFilter(TransactionFilter.java:39)
        at
org.springframework.web.filter.DelegatingFilterProxy.doFilter(DelegatingFilterProxy.java:137)
        at
weblogic.servlet.internal.FilterChainImpl.doFilter(FilterChainImpl.java:42)
        at
org.springframework.orm.jpa.support.OpenEntityManagerInViewFilter.doFilterInternal(OpenEntityManagerInViewFilter.java:113)
        at
org.springframework.web.filter.OncePerRequestFilter.doFilter(OncePerRequestFilter.java:77)
        at
weblogic.servlet.internal.FilterChainImpl.doFilter(FilterChainImpl.java:42)
        at
weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext$ServletInvocationAction.run(WebAppServletContext.java:3027)
        at
weblogic.security.acl.internal.AuthenticatedSubject.doAs(AuthenticatedSubject.java:321)
        at
weblogic.security.service.SecurityManager.runAs(SecurityManager.java:121)
        at
weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.securedExecute(WebAppServletContext.java:1932)
        at
weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.execute(WebAppServletContext.java:1855)
        at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletRequestImpl.run(ServletRequestImpl.java:1288)
        at weblogic.work.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:207)
        at weblogic.work.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:179)

Adam Brod
Product Development Team

Re: MyFaces 1.1.3-SNAPSHOT and missing Resources

Posted by Mario Ivankovits <ma...@ops.co.at>.
Hi Adam!
> Does anybody know what's wrong?
The answer is simple, do not use the current svn head. Sorry.

I too fight against it currently, but I am forced to do so. Even if I
have a running local environment it requires hacks where I dont know how
to do it really right.
Give us another day or two - I guess the maven gurus fixed it then.

Ciao,
Mario

Re: MyFaces 1.1.3-SNAPSHOT and missing Resources

Posted by Mario Ivankovits <ma...@ops.co.at>.
Hi Mike!
> Yes, I probably should have looked at the test logs, but I was in the final
> stages of finish up my other MyFaces tasks at the time.

Ooops, did I sound harsh?
This was not my intention, sorry for this.
Its getting a long day today ... :-|

Ciao,
Mario

Re: MyFaces 1.1.3-SNAPSHOT and missing Resources

Posted by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com>.
I haven't tried it since yesterday.   I got the test failure errors
after doing a "mvn clean", "mvn install" at the root level.  Yes, I

Posted by Mario Ivankovits <ma...@ops.co.at>.
Hi Mike!

Posted by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com>.