Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by vi...@wipro.com on 2009/12/03 07:03:53 UTC

Query related to displaying ListView items in a particular way

Hi,

I have a List View. I want to display the items in this list view in 2
columns. The logic for this is as follows:

If only 1 item in list then there will 1 item in left columns, and no
right column.

For 2 items there will be 1 item in left and 1 in right.

For 3 items there will be 1st item in left and then 2nd in right and in
the next line 3rd in left.

For 4 items there will be 1st item in left and then 2nd in right and in
the next line 3rd in left and 4th in right.

And so on for N items.

How can I achieve this?

I am interested in both, the HTML markup & code.

Thanks.

Regards,

Vinay Karmarkar

www.wipro.com

Re: Query related to displaying ListView items in a particular way

Posted by vineet semwal <vi...@gmail.com>.
afaik no

--
regards,
Vineet Semwal

Re: Query related to displaying ListView items in a particular way

Posted by T Ames <ta...@gmail.com>.

Posted by vineet semwal <vi...@gmail.com>.
take a look at  gridview

--
regards,
Vineet Semwal

Re: Query related to displaying ListView items in a particular way

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
see GridView

-igor