Posted to user@struts.apache.org by mraible <ma...@raibledesigns.com> on 2007/08/13 19:58:00 UTC

[s2] ResourceBundle Search Order

On the following page, it describes how you can create hierarchical i18n
files and Struts will scan the hierarchy for appropriate messages.

http://struts.apache.org/2.x/docs/internationalization.html

This works well for Actions, but since most of my messages are in JSPs, I'd
prefer to put the *.properties files next to my JSPs and use a similar
hierarchy-scanning setup. Is this possible? If so, how would I go about
doing it? Is it just a matter of writing a new TextProvider? If so, how do I
plug it in and get <s:text> to read from it?

Thanks,

Matt