Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Bhatti, Shahzad" <sh...@amazon.com> on 2008/02/19 22:57:38 UTC

I am load testing a local web app running Tomcat 5.5 and as the load test approaches 100 users I start to get

At that time, I cannot call the tomcat server either through the load test or browser manually. However, if I remove cookies from the browser or restart the load test then it starts to work. I found this old email about connection reset here:

http://marc.info/?l=tomcat-user&m=120162616808662&w=2

This talks about incorrect HTTP request that disconnects in the middle, but I am pretty sure the load test or the browser is not doing it. Is there a way to fix it, perhaps by increasing number of maximum connections Tomcat can accept. Thanks in advance.

Shahzad Bhatti