Posted to dev@aries.apache.org by Timothy Ward <ti...@apache.org> on 2009/12/30 15:17:44 UTC

Commiter

Hi,

I have an apache id (timothyjward), and am on the initial committer list, but seem not to have commit access to the Aries SVN.

Is there somewhere I need to register to get commit access?

Regards,

Tim

Have more than one Hotmail account? Link them together to easily access both
 http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/186394591/direct/01/

RE: Commiter

Posted by Timothy Ward <ti...@hotmail.com>.
Thanks,

I think I was added at some point yesterday afternoon and I can now make commits. Thank you to whoever sorted it out!

Regards,

Tim

> Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2009 20:27:15 +0100
> Subject: Re: Commiter
> From: bdelacretaz@apache.org
> To: aries-dev@incubator.apache.org
>
> Hi,
>
> On Wed, Dec 30, 2009 at 3:17 PM, Timothy Ward <ti...@apache.org> wrote:
> > ...I have an apache id (timothyjward), and am on the initial committer list, but
> > seem not to have commit access to the Aries SVN.
>
> I just checked and user timothyjward should have write access to
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/aries/
>
> Make sure you use https for checkout, if you use http you'll get a
> read-only sandbox.
>
> -Bertrand

Got more than one Hotmail account? Save time by linking them together
 http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/186394591/direct/01/

Re: Commiter

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
Hi,