Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Aidan Skinner <ai...@apache.org> on 2008/08/05 11:31:55 UTC

Qpid Management CLI 0.2!

Qpid Nation,

Lahiru Gunathilake, one of our rock star Google Summer of Code
Students, has released the second version of his project, with new
commands, new operating modes and shiney output formats. Check out his
blog for more detail
http://lahirumanaya.blogspot.com/2008/07/qpidcli-02-released.html and
download it from
http://lahirumanaya.blogspot.com/2008/07/qpidcli-02-released.html!

- Aidan
http://cwiki.apache.org/qpid
"Nine-tenths of wisdom consists in being wise in time." - Theodore Roosevelt

Re: [ANN] Qpid Management CLI 0.2!

Posted by Aidan Skinner <ai...@apache.org>.
On Tue, Aug 5, 2008 at 11:27 AM, lahiru gunathilake <gl...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Small mistake with the download link, Here's the download link for Qpid CLI
> version 0.2.
> http://code.google.com/p/lahirugsoc2008/downloads/list

Oh X clipboard, when will I learn to double check things, or when will
there be only one of you? ;)

Posted by Aidan Skinner <ai...@apache.org>.

[ANN] Qpid Management CLI 0.2!

Posted by lahiru gunathilake <gl...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,

Small mistake with the download link, Here's the download link for Qpid CLI
version 0.2.
http://code.google.com/p/lahirugsoc2008/downloads/list

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards