Posted to dev@click.apache.org by Geoff Hopson <ge...@gmail.com> on 2009/03/01 15:32:46 UTC

Re: 2.0.1 Roadmap

You might want to look at Solr (http://lucene.apache.org/solr) which adds a
web layer onto Lucene - you can then redirect calls form the search box to
an instance or Solr and either XSLT the result or deal with it in a Click
component. I've done both and it's pretty easy. Solrj is their Java API -
not used that, but that would allow closer coupling if that's what you want.
Geoff