Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Sruthi Sree Kumar <sr...@gmail.com> on 2020/09/09 11:44:09 UTC

Enabling checkpointing while running Flink Runner

Hi,

How do we enable checkpointing for Flink Runner? To enable checkpointing,
we set the checkpoint interval But, from the configuration, there is no way
to pass the checkpoint interval.

We are trying to enable checkpointing while running NEXMark queries as part
of our experiments.

Sruthi

Re: Enabling checkpointing while running Flink Runner

Posted by Sruthi Sree Kumar <sr...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Kyle.

Posted by Kyle Weaver <kc...@google.com>.