Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Jay, Thomas" <TJ...@caiso.com> on 2005/04/29 01:13:55 UTC

AXIS / Tomcat Memory Leak

Not to rehash an old problem but I have been testing AXIS 1.2RC3 with Tomcat
for the last couple of weeks.

Not that we have Load Runner up and running and sending in thousands of transactions
we have found that Tomcat dies after about 7 hours.

This is appearent after severel messages as follows:

15:11:24,748 ERROR [Engine] StandardWrappedValue[AxisServlet]: Servlet.service() for servlet AxisServlet threw exception
java.lang.OutOfMemoryError

I found an Open AXIS Bug - AXIS-1391 severe memory leakage in server side service with tomcat
that has not been resolved.

Has anyone made progress on this ?

Thanks,
Tom