Posted to general@gump.apache.org by Leo Simons <ls...@jicarilla.org> on 2004/12/01 00:36:07 UTC

Re: [vote] turning off nagging until we feel gump is solid enough for that

Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:
> I think gump's nagging is currently making more noise than signal and
> this is hurting our ability to come across as helpful instead of annoying.
>
> I propose to turn off nagging until we fix this, we are the only one
> making changes to the metadata anyway, so there is no much point in that.
>
> WDYT?

let's try and redirect them all to commits@gump.apache.org. We probably
do need to make some noise about this happening, since it'll probably
take a while before our feelings change, and people might be expecting
to be notified about stuff.

- LSD