Posted to ivy-dev@incubator.apache.org by Adrian Woodhead <ad...@last.fm> on 2007/10/26 10:19:56 UTC

link for ivy svn resolver

Hey there,

We have made the code for the Ivy Svn Resolver available here:

http://www.audioscrobbler.net/development/ivysvn/

So if you could link that in at some point that would be great. Our
announcement here:

http://blog.last.fm/2007/10/24/ivy-subversion-resolver-code-set-free

Regards,

Adrian

Re: link for ivy svn resolver

Posted by Xavier Hanin <xa...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I've updated the links page, should be online in one hour or so.

Thank you very much for sharing this with the community!

Xavier

http://xhab.blogspot.com/
http://ant.apache.org/ivy/
http://www.xoocode.org/