Posted to dev@phoenix.apache.org by James Taylor <ja...@apache.org> on 2014/03/25 16:53:29 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Release of Apache Phoenix 4.0.0 incubating RC1

Voting is now closed. This vote passes with  9 +1 votes (2 from IPMC) and
no 0 or -1 votes. Thank you to everyone who voted. Totals:

+1:
Gabriel Reid
Steven Noels*
Andrew Purtell*
Mujtaba Chohan
Simon Toens
Eli Levine
Jeffrey Zhong
James Taylor
Ramkrishna S Vasudevan

* = IPMC

I'll start a vote on the general list next. For those of you in the IPMC,
please recast your vote on the new thread.
Thanks,
James