Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Michael <Mi...@bio-world.com> on 2005/06/30 21:24:19 UTC

[users@httpd] htaccess help

Hey everyone
I have problem with htaccess. The problem is that i put htaccess in one of my dirs on the server and when i request that dir it pops authentication window which i intendet to have but then when i type user and passw it keeps on poping authentication window. I know it does ask me for user and passwd for every single thing its loading but how can i configure it so that it asks me once for that dir and thats it and loads up everything in that dir ???