Posted to dev@ctakes.apache.org by "Bleeker, Troy C." <Bl...@mayo.edu> on 2013/02/16 00:24:01 UTC

User running CPE error

Following the user instructions as they currently are (download bin from here http://www.apache.org/dist/incubator/ctakes/) :
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CTAKES/cTAKES+3.0+User+Guide

Gave me an error about a missing file when trying to  runctakesCPE.bat.
Can anyone else reproduce that?

Thanks
Troy Bleeker * Senior Business Analyst CBAP(r) * Biomedical Statistics and Informatics
Phone: 507-293-1574 * Fax: 507-284-0360 * bleeker.troy@mayo.edu
Mayo Clinic * 200 First Street SW * Rochester, MN 55905 * www.mayoclinic.org

RE: User running CPE error

Posted by "Masanz, James J." <Ma...@mayo.edu>.
I don't see an attached image.  Maybe that's not important, if this will give an answer:

I updated the User Guide to tell people to get the input file from
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/ctakes/branches/ctakes-3.0.0-incubating/ctakes-clinical-pipeline/src/test/data/testpatient_cn_1.xml (for now)
I created a JIRA issue so  that file gets put back into binary distributions in the future.

FYI, when using the CPE GUI, I am in the habit of using File->Clear a lot to avoid being surprised by leftover input fields or values.

When you want to post an image, it's best to upload the image somewhere and post the URL to it instead of attaching.

-- James

RE: User running CPE error

RE: User running CPE error

RE: User running CPE error