Posted to general@james.apache.org by Danny Angus <da...@apache.org> on 2007/11/29 00:06:31 UTC

Where *is* Danny?

Hi

Just a quick heads up to let you know why I'm not very active. As some
of you know I've just started a new job, as director of IT for
www.drivebusiness.co.uk, its my first week in the job so I'm giving it
100% of my time. If you bear with me I'll be more in evidence in a
couple of weeks.

Thanks for your patience!

In the meantime can we all make a big effort to welcome the young
people who accept our google tasks, open source is a Fine Thing, and
for these young adventurers we might be their "first contact" with
this wierd phenomenon. So best behaviour everyone, right?... ;-)

d.