Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Audrius Peseckis <au...@ivs.lt> on 2005/09/13 12:31:55 UTC

Need help with form components (Tapestry 4)

Hello,

How to create a component of several checkboxes and text fields,that would be held within a form? The key factor is that this component should be rendered with a border on error (a delegator draws a red border around this component). With simple text fields and property lists I can achieve that. But how to create a custom component that contains several other form components within it?

As I understand, I have to implement AbstractFormComponent's methods. Is there any example on how to create custom form components?

Maybe it's possible to achieve identical functionality (drawing a border on error around the several components instead of each one) in some different way.

I'd be glad if someone could give me any guidance regarding all this...

Thank you,
Audrius