Posted to dev@geode.apache.org by Udo Kohlmeyer <uk...@gmail.com> on 2016/06/24 00:19:27 UTC

Docker testing support for Geode

Hi there,

Whilst thinking about how to improve our testing capability (the
provisioning of machines and VMs), I was pointed at this project.
https://github.com/palantir/docker-compose-rule

I wonder if this is something that we can look at. Maybe some extension
of this, could help with our multi-machine testing needs.

--Udo

Re: Docker testing support for Geode

Posted by Kirk Lund <kl...@apache.org>.
This looks really interesting! I'll lend a hand in trying this out on
geode, remote pairing even.

-Kirk